Indicators on Murray Pest Control Adelaide You Should Know
Subterranean termites are a highly destructive pest. Roughly 1 in 4 homes in the South-West region are subject to attack. Does your Pest Controller follow the Australian Standards for Termite Control and Termite Protection
In Southcape Pest Management we follow the Australian Standards that requires a pro-active approach by recommending a completely trained and licenced pest controller to perform a Termite Inspection at least every 12 months.
The Greatest Guide To Murray Pest Control Adelaide
Drilling and injecting pavers for termite control or termite protection is allowed by the Australian Standards however we prefer to lift pavers. In Southcape Pest Management we possess the best termite control and termite protection! We don't cut corners when it comes to termite management we get it right the first time. .
On completion of our Termite Treatment we provide you with a Certificate of Termite Treatment and Durable Notice following the Australian Standards. All our Termite Treatments carry a warranty. We will remind you every 12 months your Termite Inspection is due to take the stress off your shoulders.
Safeguard your valuable investment today by ensuring the right termite management process is in place together with the staff at Southcape Pest Management.
Pre-Purchase Timber Pest Inspection and Report AS4349.2 - Our licensed termite inspector will carry out a thorough termite inspection on all timber before you buy your new home.
Not known Details About Bonney Termite & Pest Control Adelaide
Annual Termite Inspection and Report AS3660.2 - Southcape Pest Management can create a termite management program for your home or business
Complete and part Termite Treated Zones with a selection of the top Termiticides on the market today. We're licensed installers of Termidor, Altriset and can offer the FMC $1million dollar timber replacement warranty.
Pre-construction Termite Treatments - We offer a broad range of treatments to suit your budget. Our pest control technicians are licensed installers of Altis Reticulation Systems, Homeguard and Trithor Termite Protection.
1) Well-established, cheap, Australian, family owned and managed company that are competent in every facet of both national and business pest treatments. We are not a really major pest control company, however we are a really good one. Our Google customer testimonials reflect that.
More About Murrays Termite & Pest Control Fleurieu
2) Pest control Sydney company Micropest is unique, all our termite inspection and pest control pros have been in the industry for over thirty two years. No apprentices, franchises or contractors.
3) We utilize the most recent safe yet powerful, infant, environmentally and pet friendly technology for both domestic and commercial pest control.
4) Our technicians have pest control insurance (professional indemnity, public liability) and possess a currently accredited pest control licence.
5) Micropest use the latest technologically advanced termite inspection tools. We don't charge termite inspection customers anything to use thermal imaging or Terma-track.
Unknown Facts About Murray Pest Control Adelaide
6) We are located in three locations, the C.B.D of Sydney ( Chippendale ), Upper North Shore ( Wahroonga ) and the northern most suburb of Sydney Berowra. We supply a Sydney broad service area.
7) Our his explanation exterminators use disposable health jumps suits and plastic boots internet until we enter helpful hints your house. No dirty boots or clothes stomping through your property!
A very important and significant difference between the licensing today and licensing thirty two years back is that to receive a whole pest licence it used to take three years to complete. Nowadays you can purchase a franchise and also a trainer can provide you a licence within seven days.
Murrays Termite & Pest Control Fleurieu - The Facts
When I started, I had to study at TAFE and spend the allocated time being trained by someone with a complete licence which was three years. I was quite fortunate as the person who trained me was in his late sixties and had been in the industry for more than forty decades.
I learnt a whole lot more than many, but he'd treat me like an apprentice and also a general dogs body. .
When you initially start with the pest industry, you go through the motions. You don't think too much of what you are doing. However, just like a fine wine a fantastic pest controller after five or so years starts to think of why and where they're spraying. After spending ten years in the pest industry you're specialist, and you can do it in your sleep.